Spring is finally here. I went on my first run this weekend without my winter gear 🙂
Spring time for me equals the start of race season. This year I’ve signed up for a lot. My credit card is worn out, but I’m super excited. The husband and I will be running our first “color run” ever. The pictures of people covered in colored dust look really fun. I decided against the NYRR’s Brooklyn Half this year. Instead, I’m going to support the local Rockaways’ running club and run the Rockapulco Half. Also I’m tempting fate and trying for another marathon this year, fingers crossed no injuries this time.
- May 11 – Rockapulco Half Marathon -Brooklyn, NY
- June 8 – NYRR Mini 10K -Central Park
- July 21 – Color Me Rad (not timed) – East Rutherford, NJ
- July 27 – ING NYC Marathon Long Training Run #1 (6-20 miles) – Central Park
- August 18 – ING NYC Marathon Long Training Run #2 (6-20 miles) – Central Park
- Sept 8 – VIA Lehigh Valley Marathon – Allentown, PA