I prefer to practice yoga first thing in the morning before work (6 am). However, I don’t want to waste time traveling to a yoga studio and don’t want to spend the money. I took yoga classes for a year in college, so I already have the basics. Now I rely on videos to keep my practice going.
I’m really picky when it comes to my yoga instructors. I prefer faster moving flows like vinyasa and power yoga. Also as an athlete I like strength building sequences or poses that stretch my runner muscles. There are also other things like voice, music choices and time length that sway my opinion. Below are few of my go to yoga videos. P.S. If you’re not already taking advantage of free video rentals at your local library, you’re missing out 😉
My favorite Yoga videos:
- The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles (Tons of videos here)
- YogAmazing has some free videos available via iTunes. You can also purchase older ones here
- Journey into Power Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga: Levels One & Two
- Yoga Transformation – Strength and Energy with Tara Stiles & Deepak Chopra
- Antonia Kidman Yoga – The Power and Style of Ashtanga
What are your favorite yoga resources?